Silent Hill: Revelation on CBS!
Interview with Adelaide Clemens. Silent Hill: Revelation is the third film to be shot in 3D!
IGN’s interview with Director Michael J Bassett on Silent Hill: Revelation as well as actors Adelaide Clemens and Kit Harington @ New York Comic-Con!
It was so much fun, but one of the most challenging characters to play. I had to channel some evil, and I’m not that bad of a chick. I really had to pull it all out to get into that character. I tried to change my voice and my walk and a different energy. One scene is on the amazing carousel, and going one way I would be Heather, then the other way I would be Aleesa.
Hip Hop Gamer’s Interview with Adelaide Clemens on her role in Silent Hill: Revelation 3D.
"Pressing the screen"? She must have been playing Book of Memories. lol
It was a huge privilege to take on the role of Heather Mason and to be in that world. There are so many scares involved it’s extraordinary and the aesthetic of the game is a big part of the world but we take the plot and put a twist on it’s head so… I would love to be a part of it, [third Silent Hill movie] but there haven’t been any discussions as of yet.
Here is the same short clip of Silent Hill: Revelation from before but with an extended 5 sec.
In this interview with Writer/Director Michael J. Bassett and Adelaide Clemens, who stars as the lead character Heather Mason, we get insight into the upcoming film – adapted from Konami’s Silent Hill 3 game.
We talk about one of the key scenes of Silent Hill 3, which is when Heather wakes up in the Mall, as well as “Otherworld.” Clemens shares her thoughts on some of the more petrifying moments of filming Silent Hill: Revelation.
Finally, Bassett responds to what the “real fans” can expect with regards to potential Easter Eggs and how the team worked puzzles and Shakespeare plays into the film adaptation.
Source: Buzz Focus
Part 2 of the Silent Hill: Revelations 3D press conference with actress Adelaide Clemens, director Michael J. Bassett, and producer Samuel Hadida.
This is the Silent Hill: Revelations 3D press conference with actress Adelaide Clemens, director Michael J. Bassett, and producer Samuel Hadida
Director Michael J Basset (SOLOMON KANE), actress Adelaide Clemens (X-Men Origins: Wolverine) and producer Samuel Hadida (Resident Evil) then came out to address the crowd:
- SILENT HILL: REVELATIONS is a sequel to the first movie, an adaptation of the third game, but also works as a standalone film. There will be easter eggs for fans of the series.
- The mannequin monster is the only adversary in the film that was not done practically on set. It was inspired by the game but they developed it further.
- Basset said the movie is a hard R and the clips we saw were the only PG-13 parts of the movie. “I didn’t want to scare the Hobbit fans out there.”
- He said they’re taking the character of Sharon from the first film and turning her in to Heather in this film. Supposedly that’s explained at some point.
- The film was shot in 3D, not post converted. Bassett was initially not a fan of the format but said if there ever was a universe to immerse yourself in, it’s this one.
- Members of Konami and Universal Studios came out for a special announcement: the launch of a Silent Hill maze attraction at both Universal Studios Hollywood and Orlando during their Halloween Horror Nights this October.
- Sean Bean returns for the sequel, prompting someone from the audience to ask if he dies in this movie like he does in every other role. Bassett’s answer was “Yes and no. You have to see the movie to understand. You’ll have something to add to the [Sean Bean Death Montage] YouTube video, but not in the way you expect.”
Silent Hill: Revelation will be presented via video clips this Saturday at Comic-Con along with a Q&A! Hopefully we will get some good insight from the Producer, Director/Writer as well as Adelaide Clemens who will be playing the Heather Mason! Silent Hill: Revelation hits theaters this October!
Do you think Adelaide Clemens will play a good Heather?
Source: Adelaide Clemens
[SPOILER] Sean Bean on Vincent and Heather’s Relationship in Revelation
Heather and Vincent in Revelations are indeed a couple according to Sean Bean who plays Harry Mason in the new movie. In a recent interview with Access Hollywood he had this to say about Kit Harington who plays Vincent in the upcoming movie:
Fans of “Game of Thrones” will recognize Bean’s co-star in another of his upcoming works, the 2012-due film, “Silent Hill: Revelation 3-D.” The newest installment in that franchise, pairs the actor with Kit Harington, the young Brit who plays Jon Snow, Eddard Stark’s illegitimate son in “…Thrones.”
“Kit was playing my 18-year-old daughter’s boyfriend,” he laughed of Harington’s role in the movie the two shot earlier this year in Canada. “It’s quite strange, last time I saw him it was all this leather gear, we both were with long hair and now we’re just wearing jeans and [tennis shoes] and talking American.”
Source: Silent Hill Historical Society
Heather Meets Alessa?
Adelaide Clemens was hardly recognizable as she did an interview with Best Movie International because of the make up she had on during the filming of Silent Hill: Revelation. The interviewer reported that he could hardly recognize her under her ghost-like make up they said, "Her blond locks are plastered under a BLACK mass, and her skin glows with a deathlike pallour." Adelaide replied saying "I cant reveal too much, but this is the only scene in which I have this look; Im walking through my own nightmare and discover Im not who I thought I was." Sounds like a little bit of Alessa coming through maybe the evil version of Heather or the scene where she fights herself? Whatever it is I hope we get pictures soon!
Source: Best Movie International