What I don’t understand is the knee-jerk idea that Pyramid Head is constantly being re-used. He was in 1 game after SH2: Homecoming.Konami did not make the SH movie, nor mandate PH appear in said movie. You can’t hold that up as “PH being reused in Silent Hill” because the movies are a separate thing. “shirtless PH” is welcome to be in any movies he wants. He rips people’s skin off and that’s scary as hell. He wasn’t in Origins, SM, or Downpour. So why the constant allegations of “pimping” PH? It is okay that he’s in BoM, I promise. You’ll agree when you see him.
24 Notes/ Hide
- froggyman75 reblogged this from silenthaven
- enchanteddemideerboy said: Welp, gotta look forward to BoM now
- enchanteddemideerboy likes this
- roserelease said: Might as well include the pseudo-PH character The Butcher, Tomm. Even if it’s not exactly PH being reused over and over, that same concept in general is being reused to death: big buff guy with a helmet that torments people for psychological reasons.
- townhorror likes this
- inlove-with-a-spine said: Also yes, Pyramid Head has been way overused, and the argument that the video games and the movies are 2 different things is irrelevant. It is still Silent Hill and he is still a character from the series, whether it’s the movie or not
- thecorruptedquietone likes this
- yetanotherjohn likes this
- feyvolta likes this
- uss-hunk reblogged this from silenthaven
- silent-lullaby likes this
- silenthaven posted this